Sunday, September 18, 2011

2.0


 A weekend in Brisbane. It’s close. I almost can’t believe that I'm going to make it. It’s been some kind of weekend. I am so unbelievably thankful to all my friends and family, all those that pulled me through my life over the last 12 months --27 years; I really couldn’t live without you. I’m a bit of a freeloader and lately I’ve been taking a lot more than I’ve been giving back. I can be a burden, the human tax. I really don’t deserve the friends I’ve got. I fucking love all of you. I can't give you much but me and some friendship, so thanks for being there for me, even when I've sometimes been a fuck wit. I’ve had the best time, though. My friends are the most awesome people in world. I mean that so much.
And now that you’ve all dragged my  over the line this time, I am soon to find myself alone for a while. Time to learn how to stand up for myself, a jump in the deep end. I’m scared as shit, but so keen. I am embarking on an incredible journey. From my big brown land of Oz to the mountains and snow of Canada, hitchhiking through the US at election time with the Mayor, the remains of Ché and Fidel’s revolution, to the lands of Mayan and Inca, mystical Ayahuasca and so much more, all wrapped up in 2012, the year everyone thinks the World’s going to end. So bear with me. This is going to be something, no doubt about it; so keep posted for DANGER!  EXCITEMENT! INEXPLICABLE FUCKUPS! 
.... Romance?; Growing, learning and picking up a little wisdom on the long path to enlightenment and being a man. So I present to you; Jim's Journey 2.0

Extra Super Mega-Thanks to Reannyn and Muz, Smitty and Nicole, Benny and Dave, Eddy, Jjimmy and my MUM!


I owe it all to you. 









No comments:

Post a Comment