Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Darwin Begins.

So pretty much all the goodbyes have been said, and here I am. I have a lot of awesome people in my life. You're all pretty rad.
I made it to Darwin. Dirtiest, mangiest person on the plane by far, with a head full of everything and a wallet full of nothing. Sydney was mind-blowing, and Newcastle was too short-lived. Manning Point never changes and Brisbane saved my life. All things considered my Goodbyes score 11/10. Love.
Darwin is pretty cool. So relaxed here and there are so many babes its ridiculous. I have never seen any of the birds here before, the pigeons are tiny. Beards are popular. Too many Europeans. I'm staying at the YHA for 30 bob a night, got myself ready to go out and find myself a job tomorrow. If not pearling I'll be going mining. See how we go. Pretty optimistic. Ill be here a month and a bit before I say hoo-roo to OZ. Sweating. It's already been a long, long journey, but it has only just begun.

Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment