Saturday, July 3, 2010

woo.

July begins with me signing a new job contract with Paspaley Pearls. First thing sunday morning I will be flying on a Mallard water plane bound for the coast off the Kimberlies in West Oz for a month of straight work (No Weekends) on the pearl farms out there. It will be a welcome change from the labouring work I have been doing at the shipyards here in Darwin, although that work was actually pretty good. Good crew of blokes and lasses I'm going out with too, so my nuts are pumped. 12 hour hard-workin, He-Man days, but the fishing is amazing apparently, and there is a distinct possibilty of getting eaten by sharks or giant  crocodiles, or killed by box jellyfish. Can't wait! May be out of contact for a month, mabe not, will keep you posted. Oh by the way I am going to be mega rich after 2 months of this. Oprah rich, yo. Cant wait to buy a motorbike in asia and a plane ticket to Bali. And one to Canada. Look out world, here she comes.

1 comment: